« Home | The Russians have noticed... » | Heartless » | Daily Kos: Category 4 Hurricane Determined to Stri... » | Open Letter to W. from Michael Moore » | More compassion from the Christian Coalition crowd... » | Xian Right wingnuts try their hand at scrying... » | All hail Caffeina! » | That bitch has my shoes! » | Pat Robertson's Screwtape Letters » | What's On Your iGod? »

Please help



To help the Katrina Hurricane victims, please take just a moment of your time and donate.

I also heartily recommend Charity Navigator for checking out the effectiveness and reputation of various charities. Charity Navigator considers The Red Cross and Mercy Corps both to be 4-star charities, while Second Harvest is a three-star charity (still a good rating). I personally plan to give money to Mercy Corps today. I can only give a little from my paycheck, as I earn a pathetically low wage, but I have some money that I was saving for Witchcamp next year, and I'll give that, too.

About me

  • I'm Jean
  • From
My profile


Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)

Links