« Home | Has it really been since April? » | Mick beats George to suite » | Now for the Good News.... » | Let's put all the bad news in this post » | More sad news » | It has been too long… » | Cat Bite! » | VA Says No Way To Wiccan Grave Marker » | Only Monotheists Need Apply » | Bigots in my hometown »

Knitwit


Several months ago, I saw the book Mason-Dixon Knitting at a big chain bookstore. I'm a big believer in independent bookstore, but you know, sometimes the big ones are just easier to find stuff at.

Anyway, I perused the book, and really liked it, but didn't want to spend the money on it that day. But I went back out and bought the book a few weeks ago, and now I CAN'T STOP KNITTING!

I'm knitting these "warshcloths" like crazy.

I also bought several skeins of Blue Sky cotton in tomato, stone, fern, and toffee. My idea was to make a log cabin blanket. I can't decide, though, whether I should knit the Moderne Log Cabin from the book (plan A); log cabin style covers for the throw pillows in our front room, as a test (plan B); or throw caution to the wind and just start log cabining with this lovely yarn (plan C). But that's OK, I can always knit more warshcloths while I'm making up my mind!

Anyway, love, love, love the Mason-Dixon knitting!

About me

  • I'm Jean
  • From
My profile


Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)

Links