« Home | Cat Bite! » | VA Says No Way To Wiccan Grave Marker » | Only Monotheists Need Apply » | Bigots in my hometown » | Clapotis progress » | Truth in Media » | Where's the Governator Now? » | My letter to Ah-nold... » | Another option for helping... » | Please help »

It has been too long…

… since my last post.

But I just have to tell you about these Tarot decks I found online. They. Are. Fabulous!



knitting_tarot_animated.gif One is The Knitting Tarot. I can’t remember how I found out about it, but I love it and intend to buy one when they are finished with them. These are done by letterpress, so they will be spendy, but well worth it.



The other deck I found was created by the same folks. It's a concept deck, not a real, physical, available deck. If it were available, I'd buy one in a heartbeat, as I am also a child of the '80s. It's the Eighties Deck!

About me

  • I'm Jean
  • From
My profile


Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)

Links