« Home | Witches Weekly: Dreams » | Open Debates » | Et tu, Brokaw? » | Republicans Admit Mailing Campaign Literature Sayi... » | Blogroll update » | Is it here yet, is it here yet?!? » | Religion and Politics » | Fall Gardening » | Blogroll problems continue.... » | Technical Crap: Blogroll Problems »

Using Our Booby Powers for Good

Thanks to Mama Moon at was it the Pagan remark? for hipping me to the Third Annual Boobiethon! The Boobiethon--which runs from October 1, 2004 until October 10, 2004--raises money for the AIDS Walk 2004 / Rock the Walk and for the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation. The history of the Boobiethon can be found at Electric Bugaloo.

See covered breasts for free!
See bare breasts for money!
Be titillated and generous!

Yes, my boobies are there too, in both covered and uncovered varieties. They're small but quite cute.

Please help support the boobies!


About me

  • I'm Jean
  • From
My profile


Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)

Links