« Home | Blogroll update » | Is it here yet, is it here yet?!? » | Religion and Politics » | Fall Gardening » | Blogroll problems continue.... » | Technical Crap: Blogroll Problems » | Creating ritual » | Book Review: The Circle Within » | Witches Weekly: The Environment » | The Work »

Republicans Admit Mailing Campaign Literature Saying Liberals Will Ban the Bible

I know I posted a blurb about this yesterday, but this is really one of the most ridiculous assertions I've ever heard. Yes, I--an admitted liberal--want to legalize same-sex marriage. But I don't want to ban any book... not even a historically doubtful tome seething with sex and violence (the Bible). The New York Times > Washington > Campaign 2004 > Republicans Admit Mailing Campaign Literature Saying Liberals Will Ban the Bible

About me

  • I'm Jean
  • From
My profile


Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)

Links