« Home | Hot enough for ya? » | Knitwit » | Has it really been since April? » | Mick beats George to suite » | Now for the Good News.... » | Let's put all the bad news in this post » | More sad news » | It has been too long… » | Cat Bite! » | VA Says No Way To Wiccan Grave Marker »

What? Redesign time already?

Why sure, because as you can see on my 43 Things list (in the sidebar), one of my goals is to "keep improving the design of my blog and start blogging regularly."

So I got myself on over to Blogger Templates and picked up a little something nice for myself. Bright and cheery... I like it! I hope you do too. If you have suggestions for the blog's design, feel free to offer them.

The new template made my black heart art really big! I was going to try and make it smaller, but then I decided I liked it.

More coming soon... probably even after lunch!

About me

  • I'm Jean
  • From
My profile


Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)

Links