« Home | Casanova, you're a fine dog » | Scientists OK Gore's Movie for Accuracy » | What? Redesign time already? » | Hot enough for ya? » | Knitwit » | Has it really been since April? » | Mick beats George to suite » | Now for the Good News.... » | Let's put all the bad news in this post » | More sad news »

Hold that phone, mister!



Ah, yes... a reprieve.

We cancelled that nasty vet appointment. What a relief!

I got a phone call from my daughter Monday afternoon--after several days of refusing food and puking up whatever he did eat--Casanova was begging her for food! I told her to feed him whatever he wanted to eat. She gave him a slice of whole grain bread, a bit of sliced turkey, and half a can of prescription dog food. He ate it all and kept it down.

When I got home, Cass was playing with a dog toy in the kitchen! He did his little welcome home dance for me, and clearly was feeling really well.

Obviously, he's not cured of cancer, but he was doing so well, we just couldn't keep that vet appointment. I know we'll probably still have to put him to sleep soon, but we've gotten a temporary reprieve, and we are glad to have just a little extra time with our sweet little dog.

Hooray!

About me

  • I'm Jean
  • From
My profile


Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)

Links