« Home | Daily Practice » | Iron Pentacle Reading » | Sex » | It's been days... » | Blessed be »

My Free Will Horoscope for July 15-22

Because I really love and look forward to Rob Brezsny's weekly horoscopes, here's mine for this week.
FREE WILL ASTROLOGY
Week of July 15

TAURUS (April 20-May 20):
I took a long, meandering walk today. After an hour, I found myself in an unfamiliar neighborhood on a wide paved road. In the middle of a long straight stretch there were two street signs next to each other. The one on the right -- the direction from which I had come -- said "Split Drive." The one on the left -- where I was headed -- said "Union Avenue." There was no intersection here and no bend in the road to mark the change -- no apparent distinction at all between Split and Union. Now study all the details I just reported, Taurus. They're symbols for your life in the coming week.


Copyright 2004 by Rob Brezsny
www.freewillastrology.com

About me

  • I'm Jean
  • From
My profile


Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)

Links