« Home | One Million Reasons » | So, what's a podcast, anyway? » | Witches Weekly: Classes » | Silly knitting quizzes » | Shifting direction » | Discovering the Podcast » | Beauty and Truth » | Witches Weekly: Pagan Clergy » | London » | Service »

Garden update

Happy Lughnasad!



Here's my devotional garden, now that things are really in bloom. I know this isn't the greatest photo. That's because my digital camera needs a new memory card, so I had to take this with my Palm Zire 71. Love that nicotiana... so pretty. It does need some weeding again, so I'll try to get to that this week.


What I was really excited about, though, was some of the lilies blooming. My Casablanca lilies are blooming right now, and are very fragrant. Beautiful!

About me

  • I'm Jean
  • From
My profile


Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)

Links