« Home | Discovering the Podcast » | Beauty and Truth » | Witches Weekly: Pagan Clergy » | London » | Service » | Busted » | Pure, unadulterated dish » | My Moonster » | Freedom and flowers » | ABC Drops Show After Complaints by Civil Rights Gr... »

Shifting direction

I recently mentioned that I thought this blog might need an overhaul. Well, here it comes.

When I started this blog, its purpose was to chronicle my path to initiation in the Reclaiming tradition. I wanted to keep the blog as anonymous as possible, so that I would feel free to write whatever I wanted to. The topics were to be strictly those that related to my tradition of Witchcraft. I've talked about politics some, but in Reclaiming tradition, that is related to Witchcraft!

But I think we should open this up some more.

As my personal and initiation work becomes increasingly integrated into my everyday life, and my life becomes more a part of my work, I find that I want to write about more. I want to talk about all my passions here.

So, now that the blog has a new design, it's time for a new name, some new links, and a new attitude.

Blessed be!

The sacred is intertwined with the mundane within ones' everyday life....

There should be no need to seperate the two.

I look forward to your future posts.

I too started the same type thing, I find it difficult to keep up. But I have enjoyed reading yours.

Namaste

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Jean
  • From
My profile


Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)

Links