« Home | My Moonster » | Freedom and flowers » | ABC Drops Show After Complaints by Civil Rights Gr... » | Happy Blogiversary! » | O'Connor retires » | Going to the Chapel... » | Christians following Jesus' example » | Blog templates » | Female Orgasm » | What running has taught me about Witchcraft »

Pure, unadulterated dish

I can't help it. It's true: Tom Cruise Is Nuts.

Oh but my religion's weird?!? Hehehe!

I don't really see what all the fuss is about with Tom Cruise. It's my opinion that most people who are bagging him out are simply being sucked into the media hype.

The witch's creed is harm none and by taking in the crap the media put about that's a whole lot of negative energy you're buying into.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Jean
  • From
My profile


Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)

Links