« Home | ABC Drops Show After Complaints by Civil Rights Gr... » | Happy Blogiversary! » | O'Connor retires » | Going to the Chapel... » | Christians following Jesus' example » | Blog templates » | Female Orgasm » | What running has taught me about Witchcraft » | Pagan Republicans still confuse me... » | Where Are The Good Christians? »

Freedom and flowers

So, I had an excellent 4th of July weekend. Except for the part where our neighbors, the Assclown Family, were hooting and hollering and shooting off what must have been thousands of dollars worth of legal and illegal fireworks all freaking night. The police finally came and shut them down about 3 this morning. I think that was after the fire in the street.

On the other hand, the weather was lovely all weekend, we had some of our favorite friends over, barbequed some steaks and had a great dinner on our front porch. I also had some time to plant a few more things in my devotional garden. I planted lilies last fall, and have now added heliotrope, ageratum, and nicotiana. The nicotiana is perennial, the ageratum is an annual, and the heliotrope is a perennial that is usually treated as an annual. Not at my house, though. I'm too lazy a gardener to mess much with annuals. I am fond of the ageratum, though.

About me

  • I'm Jean
  • From
My profile


Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)

Links