« Home | Happy Blogiversary! » | O'Connor retires » | Going to the Chapel... » | Christians following Jesus' example » | Blog templates » | Female Orgasm » | What running has taught me about Witchcraft » | Pagan Republicans still confuse me... » | Where Are The Good Christians? » | "Journalism is a terminally lame gig... »

ABC Drops Show After Complaints by Civil Rights Groups

I heard that the new ABC reality show "Welcome to the Neighborhood" had been dropped for being completely offensive and breaking fair housing laws last week. One of the families featured on the show was Wiccan... I didn't learn that until this weekend. Very Fiona Horne, if you ask me.

It's offensive enough that we are expected to be a freak show for mainstream America, but I always wonder... who are these people anyway, willing and eager to be the freakshow?

About me

  • I'm Jean
  • From
My profile


Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)

Links