« Home | Christians following Jesus' example » | Blog templates » | Female Orgasm » | What running has taught me about Witchcraft » | Pagan Republicans still confuse me... » | Where Are The Good Christians? » | "Journalism is a terminally lame gig... » | Initiation Reading » | I'm back » | Until I said it was working... »

Going to the Chapel...

Woohoo! Spain legalizes gay marriage. I'm telling you, it's just a matter of time until gay marriage is legal everywhere. As it should be.

There are now four countries that recognize gay marriage. Five, if you count the U.S. because of Massachusetts. The L.A. Times offers us A Look at Gay Marriage Around the World.



Oh, and Mark Morford explains why the entire nations of Canada and Spain are goin' straight to hell!

yay Spain!!!

Hi!

I just wanted to let you know that the url for my blog is outdated, it's now just http://apagans.lifeontheridge.com or http://apagans.lifeontheridge.com/wp

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Jean
  • From
My profile


Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)

Links