« Home | I'm back » | Until I said it was working... » | Hey... » | Denial and Anger » | Fuck! » | New WitchVox election poll! » | An Open Letter to Barbara Ehrenreich » | Books I've been reading » | Living life as a witch... » | Blood Moon in Taurus »

Initiation Reading




Initiation reading: What do I need to do to move toward my initiation?

I like this reading quite a bit.

1: Ace of Cups. Opening the heart, allowing emotions to flow freely. Let the cup of my heart overflow. Gratitude, love, emotional awareness and opening.

2: The Aeon. Being reborn. Using judgement and discernment to begin anew. Bringing elements together to give birth to a new way of being, a new age in my own life.

3: Knight of Wands. Spiritual mastery, skillful use of my own energy. Courage and fierceness, fearlessness. A willingness to leap forward into the fray of life.

You haven't been here in a while, but I was thinking of you this weekend (I don't even remember why...)

Wishing you much positive energy

(your grammer neighbor)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Jean
  • From
My profile


Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)

Links