« Home | Samhain Witches Weekly for the week of October 23,... » | Witches cancel Halloween? » | Be the Wind: On the Upcoming Elections » | Witches Weekly Redux: Symbols » | Worms, Take 2 » | The Beast from the Depths of Chaos » | Witches Weekly: Influences » | Why Columbus Day Completely Sucks » | Witches Weekly Redux: Pagan Community » | Saga of the Worms, Part One »

Blood Moon in Taurus

Did you see the total lunar eclipse last night? How cool was that?! I watched some of the eclipse with a friend, and finished planting a few bulbs in a garden devoted to my beloved Peacock God.



Raven sure is a funny name for a Mormon.

What a wonderful idea about planting bulbs to honor your devotion! I definitely would like to do something just like that!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Jean
  • From
My profile


Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)

Links