« Home | Worms! » | Five Questions for the Candidates » | Now what? » | Using Our Booby Powers for Good » | Witches Weekly: Dreams » | Open Debates » | Et tu, Brokaw? » | Republicans Admit Mailing Campaign Literature Sayi... » | Blogroll update » | Is it here yet, is it here yet?!? »

Saga of the Worms, Part One


One Earth Machine, to be used as a wormbin


One tub of worms, in worm bedding



A little closer...


Ah, crap, they're freaking DEAD!

It's OK. I called my worm supplier, and they said they'd had several people call them about similar problems from the last shipment. They must have died in a hot post office truck or something. She said it doesn't happen often, but sometimes shipping goes bad. They'll send me out a new pound of worms on Tuesday. No mail on Monday because of Columbus Day.


About me

  • I'm Jean
  • From
My profile


Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)

Links