« Home | An Open Letter to Barbara Ehrenreich » | Books I've been reading » | Living life as a witch... » | Blood Moon in Taurus » | Samhain Witches Weekly for the week of October 23,... » | Witches cancel Halloween? » | Be the Wind: On the Upcoming Elections » | Witches Weekly Redux: Symbols » | Worms, Take 2 » | The Beast from the Depths of Chaos »

New WitchVox election poll!

Witchvox Poll

Who will you be voting for in the US Presidential Election?


John F. Kerry (D): 74.1%
George W. Bush (R): 17.4%
Michael Badnarik (L): 3.9%
Ralph Nader (I): 2.2%
Other: 1.5%
David Cobb (G): 0.8%
Michael Peroutka (C): 0.1%

Total Votes Cast: 4617


I just can't believe GW has 17% of the Pagan vote! So, if you are a Pagan Republican, or a Pagan who supports Bush (these two do not necessarily go together these days), I'd love to hear why... what is it you like about him?

About me

  • I'm Jean
  • From
My profile


Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)

Links