« Home | Pure, unadulterated dish » | My Moonster » | Freedom and flowers » | ABC Drops Show After Complaints by Civil Rights Gr... » | Happy Blogiversary! » | O'Connor retires » | Going to the Chapel... » | Christians following Jesus' example » | Blog templates » | Female Orgasm »

Busted

OK, here's the comment left at my last post.

Tania said...

I don't really see what all the fuss is about with Tom Cruise. It's my opinion that most people who are bagging him out are simply being sucked into the media hype.

The witch's creed is harm none and by taking in the crap the media put about that's a whole lot of negative energy you're buying into.


Fair enough. We could get into how it's not about the media for me, it's about Tom Cruise acting, well, nuts. Or we could get into just what the "creed" (Rede) really means and whether it's possible to harm none or whether I'm harming Tom Cruise with my little bit of judgement.

But, when it's all said and done, my post was really just about me making a petty little joke about something that really doesn't matter that much. Except Tom making nasty comments about antidepressants, which really help a lot of people, myself included. Yup, I take Paxil, 20mg per day, and have taken it since 1997. I did take a six-month break from it a few years ago, but that only proved to me how much the medicine was really helping me.

Anyway, maybe my TC post was out of place here. So my next post will be something helpful instead.

About me

  • I'm Jean
  • From
My profile


Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)

Links