« Home | Beauty and Truth » | Witches Weekly: Pagan Clergy » | London » | Service » | Busted » | Pure, unadulterated dish » | My Moonster » | Freedom and flowers » | ABC Drops Show After Complaints by Civil Rights Gr... » | Happy Blogiversary! »

Discovering the Podcast


For the winter holiday last year, my husband got me an iPod. It was the only thing I really wanted, and it was just as great as I thought it would be. I love it.

Recently, I've discovered podcasts. I'd heard about them before, but iTunes recently added podcast support to iTunes, so it's much easier now to subscribe and listen. My current favorite is KnitCast, but I also listen to World of Warcast and Morning Sedition. The Pagan podcasts I've found so far have been:



I haven't listened to all of these yet, but will try to offer reviews of them as I do. If you know about other Pagan podcasts, please let me know!

About me

  • I'm Jean
  • From
My profile


Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)

Links