« Home | Casanova update... » | A few knitted items... » | 10 reasons why gay marriage should be illegal » | Stuff on Louis » | Happy Birthday, Son! » | This ought to work on kids, too... » | Hold that phone, mister! » | Casanova, you're a fine dog » | Scientists OK Gore's Movie for Accuracy » | What? Redesign time already? »

Earth Day Footprint Quiz

Earth Day Footprint Quiz

I know it's not Earth Day, but try this quiz anyway. My results show that I do slightly better than average, but I've got a long way to go. To decrease my footpring somewhat, I plan to replace more of our incandescent bulbs with those compact flourescents.

My results:

CATEGORY ACRES
FOOD 5.7
MOBILITY 0.7
SHELTER 7.7
GOODS/SERVICES 5.7
TOTAL FOOTPRINT 20


IN COMPARISON, THE AVERAGE ECOLOGICAL FOOTPRINT IN YOUR COUNTRY IS 24 ACRES PER PERSON.

WORLDWIDE, THERE EXIST 4.5 BIOLOGICALLY PRODUCTIVE ACRES PER PERSON.

IF EVERYONE LIVED LIKE YOU, WE WOULD NEED 4.4 PLANETS.

About me

  • I'm Jean
  • From
My profile


Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)

Links