« Home | Hiding Places » | My Free Will Horoscope for July 15-22 » | Daily Practice » | Iron Pentacle Reading » | Sex » | It's been days... » | Blessed be »

Three Cauldrons: A threefold view of reality and beyond

Three Cauldrons: A threefold view of reality and beyond

Here's an interesting idea, though I'm not sure I agree with the correlations of the Moon and the Ascendant.

This author correlates the Sun with the Cauldron of Wisdom, which is analagous to the GodSelf. The Moon is correlated to the Cauldron of Vocation, which is analogous to the Talking Self/Shining Body, while the Ascendant is correlated to the Cauldron of Warming, or the Fetch. My impulse would be to correlate the Moon to the Fetch, as the source of emotion and instinct, while the Ascendant correlates to Talker, as the face we show to the world, the way we tend to make our way through. I will have to consider this further.

About me

  • I'm Jean
  • From
My profile


Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)

Links