« Home | Please, please, please... » | Vigil tonight for fallen soldiers » | Putting the "mental" back into Fundamentalism... » | Apocalypse Bush! » | Witches Weekly: Teachers and Training » | Politics, again » | Witches Weekly: Politics » | Vote! » | Witches Weekly: Random Questions » | May their suffering be relieved »

What God Herself might look like...

When I came back out there was a strange light in the kitchen, as if there was a film of silver over everything, like frost only smoother, like water running thinly down over flat stones; and then my eyes were opened and I knew it was because God had come into the house and this was the silver that covered Heaven. God had come in because God is everywhere, you can't keep him out, he is part of everything there is, so how could you ever build a wall or four walls or a door or a shut window, that he could not walk through as if it was air. -- from Alias Grace, by Margaret Atwood

About me

  • I'm Jean
  • From
My profile


Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)

Links