« Home | Witches Weekly: Politics » | Vote! » | Witches Weekly: Random Questions » | May their suffering be relieved » | Devotion » | Witches Weekly: Sound » | In love, may he return again » | Lucky Day! » | Dying » | What is Sacred to You? »

Politics, again

Witchvox is running a poll right now to see how Pagans are voting. As of this morning, the results are as follows:

If the US Presidential Election were held today, whom would you vote for?
John F. Kerry (D) 68.6%
George W. Bush (R) 12.8%
Ralph Nader (I) 5.8%
Eligible - Not Voting 4.1%
Michael Badnarik (L) 3.7%
Other 3.2%
David Cobb (G) 1.5%
Michael Peroutka (C) 0.3%

Total Votes Cast: 4476

I must say I'm really surprised to see Bush doing as well as he is. Are there Republican trolls voting? Do some Pagans really favor the policies of George W. Bush? Am I so entrenched in my own world view that I completely lack any comprehension of that possibility? Could be. At any rate, this poll appears to be running until Sunday (9/5). They say they'll do another poll in October as well, so stay tuned.


I saw that last week, and was surprised as well. There are Pagans out there supporting Bush...why I have NO clue but there you have it.

:D

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Jean
  • From
My profile


Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)

Links