« Home | Lucky Day! » | Dying » | What is Sacred to You? » | Blessing » | Lughnasad » | On Tithing » | Witches Weekly: Let's Talk About Sex » | My Blue God Altar » | Three Cauldrons: A threefold view of reality and b... » | Hiding Places »

In love, may he return again

S. died Saturday morning. I was not there, but went to the house as soon as I heard. His forehead was still warm when I kissed him. It was the first time I have ever seen an uninhabited (ie, dead) body, much less that of someone I knew.

I prayed for his spirit, that he may be received and comforted in the Otherworld. I wish I had known him better during his life, and we will all miss him deeply.

In love, may he rest and be healed. In love, may he return again.

I'm so sorry. I know it's so hard to see that empty shell body, but I hope you know that he is still around....

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Jean
  • From
My profile


Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)

Links