« Home | In love, may he return again » | Lucky Day! » | Dying » | What is Sacred to You? » | Blessing » | Lughnasad » | On Tithing » | Witches Weekly: Let's Talk About Sex » | My Blue God Altar » | Three Cauldrons: A threefold view of reality and b... »

Witches Weekly: Sound

Sound
Witches Weekly for the week of August 14, 2004


Do you enjoy having any type of music or sound during a ritual? If so, what?

Drumming is by far my favorite. If alone, I usually do ritual in silence, except for my own voice. I sometimes like bellydance music during ritual, if I am dancing.

Do you have a favorite chant?

I love so many chants, but confess that the "bee dance" song is probably my favorite:

My mind is buzzing like a bee around the blue lotus feet of my Divine Mother, my Divine Mother!

What sound tends to move you spiritually the most?

The sound of the ocean has always been meaningful to me.

The ocean is very melodic.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Jean
  • From
My profile


Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)

Links