« Home | Wobbly, side two » | To spin, perchance to dream » | Too Good for Marriage » | Super Cool: Pandora Internet Radio » | StopIE » | Earth Day Footprint Quiz » | Casanova update... » | A few knitted items... » | 10 reasons why gay marriage should be illegal » | Stuff on Louis »

Voila!

OK, here she is... the finished Wobbly Circles tote.


I knit this up on US13 needles, in Lamb's Pride Worsted. I used not quite two skeins of the amethyst, and less than a skein each of the orange, blue, green, and pink. (Can't recall the official names of those colors, but that's the jist of them.) I only bought the main color, because I had the rest in stash already. So it's also the first time I've been able to knit something significant from stash. Nice!

About me

  • I'm Jean
  • From
My profile


Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)

Links