« Home | Voila! » | Wobbly, side two » | To spin, perchance to dream » | Too Good for Marriage » | Super Cool: Pandora Internet Radio » | StopIE » | Earth Day Footprint Quiz » | Casanova update... » | A few knitted items... » | 10 reasons why gay marriage should be illegal »

De-motivated


I don’t think "demotivated" is a word that appears in the dictionary, but I saw it in yesterday’s Dilbert.

Anyway, I want to have a better attitude at work, but I am seriously demotivated. No one at my company has had a raise in 5 years, and no sign of one coming anytime soon. I’m a good, but imperfect, employee, interested in improving my work performance because I will feel better about myself and my job if I do. But the wage situation is so dismal, it’s hard to keep that want going.

About me

  • I'm Jean
  • From
My profile


Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)

Links